Sunday, September 14, 2014

What is it for?!?

So...in keeping with the designing bug, I am at it again. The latest creation was not as much of a challenge as some of the other things I have created recently as it is just a take on a crochet spiral, but it was fun to do all the same!
 
So, what do you think I can use this for?




I got the kids involved with the guessing game and Tony thinks it is fun to stretch, but that is not what I plan to use it for. ;)
 
 
 

Sami thought it might make a nice headband, but that is not what I plan to use it for.
 
 
 
Westley just liked shaking it, but that is not what I plan to use it for....well....it is a bit closer!
 
 
 
 
Recognize this thing? Yes, the 'binker' (or pacifier, or paci, or nukki, or whatever else you like to call them). I have a serious love/hate relationship with these things in that I LOVE how they can soothe my crying baby and I HATE how they have a tendency to disappear when you need to do just that and are driving down the road or (insert other activity that prevents you from doing a binker search marathon here) and JUST NEED TO SOOTHE THE BABY until you can pull over (etc.) and help him/her out.
 
 
 
So, tada! No more searching.
 
 
Ok, ok, ok,  I know I could have just went out and bought a clip for this, but where would the fun be in that?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment