Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Have Been SO Busy....

I have been So busy lately working on ME!!!  I joined www.myfitnesspal.com in June and I have manages to lose 41 pounds as of this morning! I only have 29 pounds to go before I reach my goal! Also, I have gone from a size 16 (that barely fit!) to a size 10 that fit perfect! These are American sizing for those of you from out of the states. ;)
 
Sorry for the poor quality picture, but this is a good before pic.
 
 The month before I started trying to lose weight...
 
 Right after I started losing weight. About 10 pounds down.

 
A full body of about 17 down.
 
Face shot of 40 down...

Body shot of 40 down...
 
I am so happy with my results so far and am excited to be nearing my goal!
 


4 comments:

  1. That is so great! Keep up the great week. I hope that the school year has gotten off to a good start and that all is going well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose. The school year is going well so far and we are all settleing in well to our new family routine. :) Hope everything is going well with you too.

      Delete
  2. Brilliant, well done!! I have lost 34lbs so far on my weight loss challenge, 24 to go!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful news Helen! I am so happy and excited for you! Always glad to know someone else who is successful in their weigh-loss journey!

      Delete