Saturday, March 31, 2012

Poncho Progress

I am really getting excited now! I have gotten some more progress done on my poncho! That is no easy feat considering that the children are not fans of me sitting down to anything for more than a few minutes! Crazy as it sounds, I feel a bit sad when I think that the day will come when they DO NOT want my attention all the time. I really think one has to be a bit crazy to be a mother anyway!
So.....with out any further addu.....here are my poncho progress pics. With a little help of course!

Here is Tony giving me his 'I'm not really in the way, am I Mama?' face.




 Take two and a mischievous little grin to boot!


Not one to be left out, Sami had to get in on the photo action...literally!


Here is the side view of the poncho...kid free, well almost! LOL


Finally! My model got into her 'costume' and is so happy to show off my poncho progress with a flair that is all Sami! "Mama, I put my arms up just for you!" Of course, little man thinks she is silly too!


Sami told me she really wanted to get in on the photo action because "I dressed myself in the dress from my BEST friend Autumn and I want her to see it!" Kashi, you will have to show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment